Robert Futterman has over thirty years of experience in medical malpractice litigation.During his career, he has represented both plaintiffs and defendants, and has unique insight into the way in which KDLM's adversaries prepare to defend our claims.
Each year, Mr. Futterman represents dozens of our clients at their Examinations Before Trial. He also conducts numerous depositions of defendant physicians each year and appears regularly in Court to manage cases through the discovery process.
Robert Futterman is admitted to the New York State Bar and to the Federal Courts of the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and is a member of the America Association for Justice and the New York State Bar. He is a graduate of the University of Rochester (B.A.) and Brooklyn Law School (J.D.).
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
- New York, 1975
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- University of Rochester
Professional Associations and Memberships
- America Association for Justice, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member