Yvette King earned her Juris Doctor degree from Pace University School of Law and received her LL.M. from the University of London.
Ms. King has been admitted to the bars of the States of New York and New Jersey, and to the Federal Courts in the Southern District of New York, the Eastern District of New York and in the District of Connecticut.
She is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York County Lawyers' Association, and the New York State Trial Lawyers' Association.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- Juris Doctor
- University of London, London, England
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York County Lawyers’ Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers’ Association, Member